CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Leelou Blogs

NOTE


Dear all, Only booking with payment will be entertained. I'd NOT reserve items for you if no payment made immediately. Don't blame me later if you booked without payment, and by the time you want to pay the items is no longer available. Please do understand that some items move very fast.

All Order reserved for 24 hours ONLY, item will automatically cancel without notice if payment not done within 24hours. Please inform us if U need more time to made payment.

PLEASE CLICK AT EACH LABEL !

PLEASE CLICK AT EACH LABEL !
NEW READY STOCK ITEM!! R!! FOR MORE COLLECTION CAN CLICK EACH LABEL CLEARANCE STOCK/SLEEPWEAR/GIFT SET/SHOES/ACCSESSORIES & OLDER POST!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BLANKET


#Carter's Blanket with Cap - Double Layer ~~ Ready Stock



Size : 75 X 75 CMMin Qty : 8 color x RM 21 = RM 168
LOOSE COLOR = RM 22/PC

9 comments:

  1. hi,email my order list to u already,did u received my mail?this is my email address:janice_wen27@yahoo.com.sg
    look forward to your reply.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is an really nice info thanks for providing me you full e-mail address i love to buy it one for my child friend for best kids apparel you have it easily online on got apparel...

    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi may i have the wholesale price.

    my email: miyokiheah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done an excellent job dude this is something modern era fashion lovers would love to know.

    wholesale apparel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blankets for kids thanks for sharing these types of products with us.

    Trade Kidswear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to contact the company for an order by the email on yahoo but in vain please contact me on basmamn2000@yahoo.com as I need the updated albums with prices ,sizes and modules . thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this wholesale online store still available?? I tried to email some inquiries few times, but never reach.... is your Carter's Blanket with cap, stock available??

    ReplyDelete